Mon, Oct 14|
Mental Health Association
Twelve Week 12-STEP FACILITATION Therapy
Twelve-Step Facilitation Therapy (TSF) is an evidence-based treatment for those dealing with alcohol and drug issues, those in recovery and those wishing to learn more about themselves and the role of substances in their lives.
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2019, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Mental Health Association, 820 37th Pl, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA
About the Event
n 12 scheduled group sessions, our clinicians will help you understand and use the principles adapted from other twelve-step support groups.
Please contact us about group enrollment. A member of our care team will talk to you about your treatment needs.
• Understand addiction is a chronic disease
• Acknowledge willpower alone is not enough for successful recovery
• Learn long term sobriety is a process
• Have help to maintain a healthy & sober lifestyle
• Receive appropriate scientific & clinical treatment for substance use issues.