VERO BEACH EDUCATIONAL TRAINING DAY
Time & Location
About the Event
1. Identify the key components of therapeutic experience critical for recovery for those who struggle with eating disorders and underlying attachment issues.
2. Identify the various temperament characteristics of eating disorder patients.
3. List 3 nutrition trends that are desirable to those in recovery or early sobriety, but are unlikely to support healing body systems.
4. Evaluate the existence and implications of trauma in SUD and ED.
5. Analyze the value of the use of the Developmental Model when treating both disease states.
6. Identify and understand six underlying processes that comprise the foundation on which ACT model is based.
7. Explain psychological flexibility and describe its importance to the client, therapy process, and therapeutic relationship.