Fri, Sep 27|
Quail Valley River Club
VERO BEACH EDUCATIONAL TRAINING DAY
Presented by The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness, in partnership with the Rebecca Streetmen Fund and Mental Health Association in Indian River County,
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2019, 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Quail Valley River Club, 2345 Florida A1A, Vero Beach, FL 32963, USA
About the Event
1. Identify the key components of therapeutic experience critical for recovery for those who struggle with eating disorders and underlying attachment issues.
2. Identify the various temperament characteristics of eating disorder patients.
3. List 3 nutrition trends that are desirable to those in recovery or early sobriety, but are unlikely to support healing body systems.
4. Evaluate the existence and implications of trauma in SUD and ED.
5. Analyze the value of the use of the Developmental Model when treating both disease states.
6. Identify and understand six underlying processes that comprise the foundation on which ACT model is based.
7. Explain psychological flexibility and describe its importance to the client, therapy process, and therapeutic relationship.